Monday, July 12, 2010

"So I say let's make the best of tonight, here comes the rest of our lives"

The perfect way to end the best summer of my life? Spending the night cruising on the Hudson. Friday night we boarded our boat, The Spirit of New Jersey, at the Chelsea Piers. We had a full course meal that was delicious, D.J. Lou who was legit, and the some of the best views of the city I've ever seen.
It's the end of my stay in Manhattan and I can't believe it. I spent the last nine months anticipating my eventful summer in the city and BAM! Just like that it's passed. Life really does pass by faster as you grow older.With that said, I couldn't feel any more love and gratitude for the friendships that I made here. I didn't expect to meet such great people.  I'm a lucky girl, to say the least. Honestly, it sort of feels like graduation all over again. But I'm learning that that's what life is all about. Chapters and sections. Converging beginnings and endings.  This summer has been incredible.  I've loved every single second of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment